This is a new service - your feedback will help us to improve it.

  1. Home

Manage your fluorinated gas (F gas) quota

Use this service to manage your quota for hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), the most common type of F gas. You can:

  • transfer HFC quota
  • authorise HFC quota
  • delegate HFC quota
Start now

Before you start

You need:

  • your organisation name
  • your organisation ID
    Register for an F gas account to get an organisation ID.
  • organisation name and ID of the organisation you are transferring, authorising or delegating to
  • amount of F gas quota you want to transfer in tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent (tCO2e)

Help with your transaction

If you have any questions, or require assistance please send an email to:

This inbox is monitored between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.